Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's more than Beaverific!

YEAH! BRAVO!! Its about time Vagenda & Asphyxia 8 got together their talents and put them on a website. There has been a void in the internet that has now been filled. Its Beaverific! Some say "How can this be done?". In their capable hands, I see a plethora of information on both the Beaver (not Jerry Mathers) and anything Beaver related (pussy, camel toe,ect...) at our fingertips. This is something to mark down on the calendar! I want to wish all involved with this exciting new site all my best champagne wishes and caviar dreams. Just remember Beaver Dam,WI is just a short ride from Chicago!
Tony "CoCo" Chiapet
Midwest Correspondent,Chicago Office.

1 comment:

Asphyxia 8, OB/GaYN said...

Thank you for your excellent contribution, CoCo. You have no doubt made the Scranton Lipshultz clan proud with your commitment to and celebration of the beaver! I'm sure I speak on behalf of billions of our readers when I say thank you. I shall look forward to your future in-depth reporting, insights and Midwestern perspectives on our furry little friends.

A-8